Passive monitoring is carried out by registering microseismic emission signals on the day surface using a seismic sensors located above the emission sources. Technology uses and specialized data processing, based on cluster calculations.
The MicroseismicCSP technology can solve the following tasks:
- Hydraulic fracture monitoring.
- Fluid injection monitoring.
- Well drainage area m
- Fault-block structure detection near the borehole.
- Filtration activity monitoring after hydraulic fracture.
Equipment. Field observation is carried out using digital seismic stations «Scout» (Fig. 1) equipped with GS-One seismic sensors. Used equipment allows data aquisition with the following parameters:
- synchronous registration with an error less than 100 microseconds;
- sampling frequency bigger than 1 kHz;
- frequency range 5-200 Hz;
- Continuity of registration up to 28 days.
The applied differential GPS – receiver allows to measure the relative coordinates of seismic sensors with high accuracy.